Only 9 days until Christmas!!! If you've already made your Holiday cards, perhaps you could use this layout for your "Thank You" cards!! Just choose another sentiment!
- Thick Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: scrap for stamping
- Just Jade: scrap for die cutting triangle
- Early Espresso: ½” x 5 ½”
- DSP: 1 ½” x 5 ½”
- Braided Trim: about 6”
- Add the espresso card stock to the back of the dsp and that to the card front.
- Stamp ‘Happy wishes to you and yours’ using espresso ink just above the espresso card stock on the card base.
- Stamp the leaf image onto the scrap of white cardstock using just jade ink.
- Stamp the floral image over top using real red.
- Die cut using the coordinating shape triangle.
- Die cut the third largest tall, narrow triangle from the just jade scrap.
- Attach the two trees together and then add them to the card base using dimensionals.
- Stamp two tree trunks using espresso ink and cut them out. Add them to the card front.
- Tie a bow from the braided trim and add it to the card front using a mini glue dot.
- Add three red rhinestones.