- Seaside Spray 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White 4” x 5-1/4 (optional; for inside card) & scrap for die cutting
- Pretty Peacock 3-1/4” x 5-1/2” plus scrap for umbrella handle
- Designer Paper 3” x 5-1/2” plus scrap for Umbrella
- Fold the 4-1/4” x 11” piece of Seaside Spray in half to create base card.
- Using the scrap of Whisper White cardstock, die cut the Stitched Nested Label.
- Stamp the umbrella onto a scrap of Designer Paper using Pretty Peacock ink and punch out using the Umbrella Builder Punch. Punch out the handle from a scrap of Pretty Peacock cardstock; adhere the handle to the umbrella using a dot of the Liquid Glue. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp the umbrella & flowers onto bottom of the Whisper White die using Black ink; color in using the Blends. Stamp sentiment above the umbrella using Pretty Peacock ink.
- Layer the Designer Paper onto the Pretty Peacock mat and then onto base card. Adhere the White die onto the card base. Attach the Umbrella using Stampin’ Dimensionals.