- Soft Succulent: 8 ½” x 5 ½”; score at 4 ¼”; 3” x 3”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼”; 3” x 3”
- Designer Series Paper: 5 ¼” x 1½”
- Fold the Soft Succulent cardstock on score line to form card base.
- Emboss the Basic White using the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the left side of the embossed piece.
- Wrap ribbon around the seam between the DSP and the Basic White and affix to the back.
- Glue the piece to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the bunny image in Smoky Slate ink on the Basic White and cut out with the Layering Circle Dies.
- Cut out the next size scallop circle from the Soft Succulent.
- Glue the Basic White circle to the Soft Succulent Scallop circle.
- Pop up on the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow above the circles with the White Baker’s Twine.
- Complete the card with some Polished Dots.