- Whisper White Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- In the large watercolor wash stamp with so saffron ink, stamp off on scrap paper and stamp onto the center of the card front.
- Stamp the large flower image using archival black ink on top of the wash but a bit to the left.
- Use the smallest wash image and grapefruit grove ink to add color to the inside of each of the flowers.
- Ink the cluster of small flowers using grapefruit grove, stamp off and add several clusters to the card front.
- Stamp desired greeting using archival black ink, in the lower right corner.
- Tie a bow from the tranquil tide/white bakers twine from the embellishment kit and add it to the stamped flowers.
- Add three of the peach pearls to the card front and you are done.