For June, it's all about the men! Read on………..
EARN FREE PRODUCT!!
Here are all the details:
- You’ll earn one punch for every $40 in Stampin’ Up! Product that you order (before tax and shipping), but you may not combine orders to get a punch. For example: If you order $79, you only get one punch and the leftover amount does not carry over. If you order $81, you get two punches.
- The punches that you earn do not expire. If it takes you three years to get 10 punches, I will still honor your free gift!
- All orders must be placed with me, either in person, via email, or online at http://tammyfite.stampinup.net
- Individual orders over $150 or more will qualify for Stampin' Rewards. If you are not prompted to enter these rewards at the time of your purchase, contact me before you finalize your order.
- I will track your punches for you and will email you when you reach ten punches and let you know how to redeem your gift. I will send a thank you note for every order that you place with me and will let you know how many punches that order earned so you can keep track at home, too!
Monthly Card Tutorials
Customers ordering from my online store are spoiled!
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY, PLEASE USE HOST CODE: APCPEATZ ON ALL ORDERS OF $149 OR LESS.
For any orders $1 – $149, using the host code above. You receive a pdf with tutorials for 8 cards, all using the Stamp Suite of the Month! You'll receive that via email, within two days of placing your order!
June's Tutorial Packet features the He's the Man Suite, found on pages 478-79 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog:
Remember to use the June Host Code: APCPEATZ for all orders up to $149! For orders $150 or more, you'll earn host rewards, so please don't use the host code! Don't worry–you'll still earn all the above rewards!
For orders of $75 or more, I'm changing things up a bit. Instead of a "To Go Kit", you'll get:
- a pack of embellishments! For May, you'll receive the Rustic Metallic Ahesive-backed Dots! (I reserve the right to change this item if it is out of stock.
- access to a special page that will highlight the Stamp Set of the Month. For May, it is the Let's Set Sail Bundle on page 80 of the 2022-23 Annual Catalog! I'll include the guides for cutting, and a video to show how to put the cards together!
Remember to use the Host Code: APCPEATZ to qualify for this perk!!