Good morning! The October Paper Pumpkin is adorable!! I really, really like the stamp set included!! The font for the sentiments is so pretty! So, after making the projects following the directions, I played a little with the leftover pieces and the stamp set! Here’s what I came up with:
For the “Merry Christmas” card–stamp the sentiment in Real Red Ink repeatedly to create the background. Just “eyeball” it–it’s really easy to do! The house (on both cards) was stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, then colored in with Stampin’ Write Markers and/or Stampin’ Blends.
For the “Happy Holidays” card–the Balmy Blue cardstock was embossed with the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder. The “snow” was cut out using the Basic Borders Dies from retired glimmer paper. The trees and sentiment banner were “leftovers” from the kit!
Below are the cards made following the instructions (mostly). Really love those envelopes! (PS. you can still get the refill!!)
The November Paper Pumpkin coordinates with Octobers! Be sure you subscribe today!!
Kit Name: Warm Wishes
This kit includes:
- 8 boxes; 4 each of 2 designs
- 1 Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Spot
- Iridescent glitter accents on paper
- Precut paper pieces
- Linen thread
- Treat bags
- Warm Wishes photopolymer stamp set
- Completed box size: 4-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (10.8 x 11.4 x 3.8 cm) and 4/1/4″ x 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ (10.8 x 9.5 x 3.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red
Subscribe to the November Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 October and 10 November by clicking HERE!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes
Available for purchase starting 11 October; only while supplies last.
Item number: 163985
$14.00 USD | $20.00 CAD
This add-on includes:
• 20 Cards & Envelopes
• Iridescent glitter accents on paper
• Folded card size: 5″ x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm)