Here's a card made with the Right Behind You Stamp Set–which will be retiring after May 1!
- Pool Party:5 ½” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”, crease folded with Bone Folder, 3/4” x 3”, scraps for corner clouds
- Basic Black: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Shimmery White: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Designer Series Paper: 2” x 5”
- Thread” 34”
- Stamp bicycle with Memento Ink taking care to position at an angle on a diagonal and left of center. Align a small Post-It Note right along the top of the basket and then stamp dog with Memento Ink. With Sahara Sand, stamp off once then stamp ground beneath bicycle tires.
- Color in the bicyclists with Stampin’ Blends. If the pants need touching up, fill in with the Light Basic Black.
- Using two of the Basic Borders Dies cut out the hill the bicycle will be on with a Pool Party sheet of Designer Series Paper and two scraps of Pool Party to create clouds in the card front corners. Adhere them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Adhere that whole piece to the Basic Black Layer.
- Wrap Linen Thread around bottom of card front twice. Tie bow about 1/3 from left edge. Trim ends with Paper Snips.
- Stamp sentiment on Pool Party. Adhere to card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Basic Black to Pool Party card base.