Cutting & Scoring:
- Mango Melody – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at the 4-1/4” mark; 4” x 2” for die-cut
- DSP – 5” x ½”
- Sweet Sorbet – 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”
- Basic White – 5” x 3-3/4”; scrap for die-cut label
- Ribbon – 15”
- Stamp several large and small stem images in Parakeet Party across the bottom of the white piece.
- Ink the flower images in Mango Melody ink, then sponge on a little Pumpkin Pie ink on the edges of the stamp. Stamp the flower image onto stem and repeat for all flowers.
- Add more leaves images in Parakeet Party to fill any blank spaces.
- Adhere the DSP strip across the bottom, then mount layer onto Sweet Sorbet piece.
- Tie ribbon around the layers and adhere to the Mango Melody card base.
- Die-cut the word “Sending” from Sweet Sorbet cardstock, then adhere with Multipurpose Glue.
- Stamp sentiment in Sweet Sorbet ink onto Basic White Sending Dies label die-cut. Adhere with glue.
- Color Basic Rhinestone Jewels with Dark Sweet Sorbet Blends Markers and adhere around the flowers.