Good morning!! I hope you have a fun filled weekend planned! Maybe it includes stamping!?
Here's a fun gate-fold card I made using the Berry Blessings & Berry Delightful DSP — which you can earn FREE during Sale-a-bration!!
- Basic White Thick: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 2 1/8” & 6 3/8”; 4” x 4” (for circle); 4 ½” x 3 ¼” for inside of card; Scrap for sentiment.
- DSP: 2” x 5 3/8” (2); 5 ¼” x 4” (for inside)
- Granny Apple Green: 4” x 4”
- Pacific Point: 4” x 4”
- Stamp branch in Memento ink. Then add the blueberry image.
- Color image with the Pacific Point and Granny Apple Green markers.
- Cut out using Layering Circles Dies. Also cut coordinating circles from the Pacific Point and Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento ink. Cut out using the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Assemble card as shown. When adhering the circle and sentiment to the front of the card, make sure to add dimensionals to only one side of the cardstock, so that the card will open:
To download a PDF of this project, click HERE.
Here are the supplies I used: