- Polished Pink: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 3-3/4” x 5” ; 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” for cutting the third smallest scallop contour die and scrap for stamping
- Polished Pink Shimmer Vellum: 3-5/8” x 4-7/8”
- Polished Pink Ribbon: 5” and about 10” (enough to tie a bow)
- Add the shimmer vellum to the center of the 3-3/4” x 5” piece of white cardstock.
- Wrap the 5” piece of ribbon around, adhering it to the back.
- Add that to the card front.
- Stamp the floral image with memento onto the white cardstock scrap.
- Stamp the flowers using polished pink ink.
- Die cut floral image with coordinating die.
- Stamp desired greeting in the lower right corner of the die cut scallop rectangle using memento ink.
- Add the die cut floral image using dimensionals.
- Add that to the card front using Stampin’ Seal.