Check out this beautiful card!! Love the fancy fold, and the wreath!!
Here's how to make it:
- Whisper White Thick CS: 5-1/4” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”; 1” x 5-1/2”; plus scraps for die cutting
- Just Jade CS: 4” x 1-1/8”, plus scraps for die cutting
- remaining colors of CS: scraps for die cutting
- Stamp with the Forever Fern stamp set and Pretty Peacock ink a) the inner sentiment onto the inside of the card base and b) the outer sentiment onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS.
- Die cut the outer sentiment using the Ornate Frames Dies.
- Using the Wreath Builder Dies, cut leaf wreaths from scraps of CS in Pear Pizzazz, Just Jade, Garden Green, Shaded Spruce, and Pretty Peacock.
- Die cut a berry wreath from a scrap of Soft Sea Foam CS.
- Using the Layering Circles Dies, cut a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS into a ring, using a larger die and a smaller die, to back the wreath with. Make sure it will be hidden behind the wreath.
- Using the 1-1/2” Circle Punch, cut both ends of the 4” x 1-1/8” piece of Just Jade CS.
- Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder.
- Stack the die cut wreaths, gluing each layer on top of the previous one.
- Line up the 1” x 5-1/2” strip of Whisper White Thick CS along the right edge of the card base, then glue one end of the Just Jade CS strip to the Whisper White CS strip, and the other end to the small front section of the card base, to hold them together.
- Glue the die cut ring on the inside front of the card base, one side to the card base and the other side to the Whisper White 1” strip. Make sure the inner sentiment shows through the center of the ring.
- Flip the card base back over to the front and glue the wreath stack onto the ring and onto the two sides of the card front. Make sure the inner sentiment shows through the center of the wreath.
- Adhere the outer sentiment onto the Just Jade CS piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a piece of Magenta Madness ribbon in a bow and adhere it onto the wreath with a Glue Dot.