- Card Base: Crumb Cake 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 ¼”
- Card Stock 2: Whisper White 1” x 3 ¾” for sentiment 1 ¾” x 4 ½” for ornaments
- Card Stock 3: Brushed Metallic ¼” x 5 ½”
- DSP: ‘Tis the Season Designer Series Paper 2 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Fold the Crumb Cake card stock in half and attach the DSP to the top front using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Add the strip of Brushed Metallic cardstock under the DSP using liquid glue.
- Stamp the sentiment using Shaded Spruce ink on the 1” x 5 ½” piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Use paper snips to flag one end of the sentiment.
- Stamp 3 ornaments using Memento Black Ink on the other piece of Whisper White cardstock. Color the ornaments using Stampin Blends then hand cut each one out using paper snips.
- Add the sentiment to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then, place the three ornaments on the card as shown using your favorite adhesive. The ornament with the gold bow is popped up using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the gold trim and add it to one of the ornaments with a mini glue dot.
- Add three Wonderful Gems to the ornaments as shown.