Have you seen the Magic in this Night Designer Paper?! It's a great "Halloween" pack on one side, and the other sides are beautiful gray and black patterns! Take a peek at this card:
- Basic Gray 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ card base, 1½” Circle
- Basic Black 5¼ x 4, 2” Circle
- Magic In This Night Designer paper 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Black Glitter Paper 4 x 1
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 inside
- Black Glittered Organdy paper 12” and 5”
- Stamp the Happy Birthday on to the 1½ Basic Gray circle.
- On to the Whisper White cardstock stamp 3 flowers at the bottom.
- Color the flowers with the light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends
- Adhere the Whisper White cardstock inside the card.
- Assemble in this order on to the card front: Basic Black, Magic In This Night designer paper, in the center black glimmer paper, Basic Black circle and the Basic Gray circle on top the black circle using dimensionals.
- Fold the 5” ribbon in half and adhere with glue dots.
- Make a bow out of the 12” ribbon and adhere on top of the folded ribbon with glue dots.