Here's another super cute set, Over the Moon. I paired it with the Love What You Do stamp set–the little spot in this set is perfect for cow spots! Both these sets are only available until June 2nd.
- Real Red: 5 1/2" x 7", scored at 4 1/4"
- Whisper White: 5 1/4" x 2 1/2"; 2" x 2 3/4"; 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)
- Basic Black: 2 1/4" x 3"
- Real Red Satin Ribbon: 12"
- Stamp the spot from the Love What You Do Stamp Set on the 2" x 2 3/4" piece of Whisper White.
- Stamp Cow image on small piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Using Stampin' Blends, color in Spots and Flower. I used: Basic Black Light, Real Red Dark, Granny Apple Green Dark & Pineapple Punch Dark.
- Adhere your spotted piece to front of card. Tie ribbon around this, putting the knot on the right side.
- Assemble card as shown — remember to only put adhesive on the top half of your main image!!
- Once assembled, stamp your sentiment.