- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4” to create card base; scraps for die-cutting
- Purple Posy: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper: 3/4” x 5-1/4”
- Run the Purple Posy cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Painted Texture Folder. Layer the strip of Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper onto the embossed cardtock and adhere to the Basic White card base using the Multipurpose glue.
- Run the scraps of the Basic White cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out the Stitched Circle from the Stitched Shape Dies, the Scallop Circle from the Layering Circle Dies and the Stitched Label from the Tasteful Labels Dies.
- Stamp the bunny onto the stitched circle using Smoky Slate ink. Squeeze the pad together to get a blob of ink on the inside of ink pad, pick up with Wink of Stella brush and color in bunny. Wipe Wink of Stella brush carefully using a Kleenex to wipe off excess ink.
- Color in the bunny headdress using the Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green Watercolor
Pencils; blend lightly using your Wink of Stella Brush.
- Layer the stitched circle onto the Scallop Circle. Adhere to the base card, leaving room on the right side of the circle to “slip in” the sentiment label.
- Stamp “welcome spring” in Granny Apple Green ink to the right side of the stitched label. Using the liquid glue, adhere to the Designer Paper so that is just slips underneath the bunny circle.