- Basic White Thick: 4 ¼” x 5 ½” scored in half for card base
- Old Olive: 4x 5 ¼“
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper: 3 ¾“ x 2” green pattern: 3 ¾“ x3” yellow pattern
- Cinnamon Cider: approx. 2”x4” for die cut
- Basic White: approx. 2”x4” for die cut; approx. 2”x3” for goat
- Stamp the goat with memento black ink onto the basic white.
- Use the Tasteful Label dies and the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out a Cinnamon Cider and a Basic White label as shown. Stamp the sentiment on the left side of the Basic White label with the Bumblebee inkpad.
- Cut the Cinnamon Cider label in half. Adhere to the underside of the Basic White die cut label to add an outline as shown.
- Adhere the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper to the Old Olive cardstock as shown.
- Adhere the Bumblebee Gingham ribbon to hide the seam where the two patterned papers meet.
- Adhere the Old Olive layer onto the Thick Basic White card base.
- Use a variety of Stampin’ Blends to colour the goat as shown. Cut out carefully with the Paper Snips
- Use Stampin’ dimensionals to adhere the die cut labels. Centre on the ribbon. Use Stampin’ dimensionals to adhere the goad to the right side of the label.