- Basic White Card Base – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; Stitched Circle (largest)
- Bermuda Bay – 4” x 5 ¼”; Stitched Circle (smallest)
- Snail Mail DSP – 3 ¾” x 4 ½”
- Attach Snail Mail designer paper to Bermuda Bay cardstock and then to Basic White card base with Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
- Cut largest stitched circle from Basic White cardstock and stamp mushroom image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color image with Stampin’ Blends. Attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Snail Dies, cut small mushroom and smallest stitched circle from Bermuda Bay cardstock. Attach to stamped image with Stampin’ Dimensionals, as seen in photo.
- Using the Snail Dies, cut large mushroom from Bumblebee cardstock and small mushroom from Blushing Bride cardstock and attach to stamped image with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Piereced Blooms Dies cut one flower from Bumblebee cardstock and flower center from Soft Suede cardstock. Attach flower to Bermuda Bay stitched circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals and center to flower with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Stamp sentiment with VersaMark onto Basic Black cardstock and heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Cut with Classic Label Punch and attach under flower with Mini Stampin’ Dimensional. Tie a bow with two pieces of Blushing Bride twine around the sentiment.