- Real Red CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored in half at 5-1/2”
- Crumb Cake CS: 4” x 5-1/4”, plus a scrap for die cutting
- Soft Suede CS: 4” x 2”
- Basic White CS: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White Thick CS: scraps for die cutting
- Daffodil Delight CS: scraps for die cutting
- Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder.
- Emboss the Crumb Cake CS layer using the Pinewood Planks 3D EF.
- Emboss the Soft Suede CS layer using the Old World Paper 3D EF.
- Stamp the two chickens in black ink onto a scrap of Basic White Thick CS, then cut using the 2 coordinating.
- Color the chickens with Stampin’ Blends Markers: combs & wattle in Real Red and feet in Pumpkin Pie.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink onto a scrap of Crumb Cake CS, then cut using the sign die.
- Die cut a corn cob from a scrap of Basic White Thick CS.
- Daub a little Daffodil Delight ink onto the cob using a Sponge Dauber,
- Die cut the corn kernels from a scrap of Daffodil Delight CS.
- Glue the Soft Suede CS layer onto the Crumb Cake CS layer, lining up the bottoms.
- Glue the Soft Suede CS layer onto the front of the card base.
- Adhere the sign and chickens using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glue the cob and kernels onto the Soft Suede CS layer.
- Glue the Basic White CS onto the inside of the card base.