Good morning! Isn't this card beautiful!! and, it's so simple to make! Don't have the dies to cut the squares? Just use your paper trimmer!
- Gorgeous Grape: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4, and a piece 4 1/2 x 3 1/4
- Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4 , 4 x 5 1/4 (inside of card) and enough for the tag.
- DSP: 2 3/4 x 4
- Using the Painted texture emboss folder, emboss one of the Basic White card stock 4 x 5 1/4.
- Tie a ribbon around the emboss piece and attach to card base
- Using the Stitched Rectangles cut a piece of DSP and Gorgeous Grape layer. Attach to each other. Attach to card base with dimensionals.
- Stamp and cut the label sentiment and attach with dimensionals.
- Attach pearls.