First of all, I’ll apologize for the photos! This was a hard one to photograph, but hopefully you get the idea!! I learned this technique from Jennifer MacGuire–love her work!! I used the Fitting Florets Suite for this one. As you can see the top 1/3 of the card is vellum–which allows you to see through to the inside of the card:
Here’s. a different view–to help you see how the vellum works!
It’s not a hard card to make, but it does take a lot of cardstock and glue! :-). I think it’s really pretty though! You can see Jennifer’s video HERE.
Here are all the Stampin’ Up! products used on this card: