- Thick Basic White: 4-1/4” x 9-3/4” scored at 5-1/2”
- Polished Pink: 4” x 4”
- Polished Pink DSP: 1-1/4” x 4”
- Basic White: 2-1/2” x 4”
- Watercolor Paper: 3” x 3”
- Polished Pink Ribbon: 4”
- Rhinestones: x3
- Stamp floral image from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set using Staz On ink onto the watercolor paper.
- Color in the image using water painter and the ink from the ink pads. NOTE: squeeze the lid of the ink pad to transfer ink to the inside of the ink pad and then pull colour from there with your water painter.
- After it’s colored in, die cut it with the coordinating die.
- Die cut the middle sized, Hippo & Friends label shape die from the basic white cardstock.
- Stamp desired greeting on the right of the label shape.
- Emboss the 4” x 4” piece of polished pink cardstock with the painted texture embossing folder and add to the center of the card front.
- Add the dsp to the bottom of the inside of the card.
- Add adhesive to the top part of the label shape and adhere it to the card front. It will hang off the short end of the card front.
- Add the flower using dimensionals.
- Add three rhinestones as shown.
- Tie a knot in the ribbon. Trim from the end to the know on both sides of the ribbon and then fray. Repeat on the other side.