- Thick Basic White Base: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: cut 2 stitched squares from Stylish Shapes Dies (third smallest square die)
- Designer Series Paper –Flower Pattern – 4” x 5 ¼”, 3” square – cut 1 in the small heart pattern and 1 in the Parakeet Party dot
- Fold the Thick Basic White card stock along the score line to create card base.
- Attach the 3 pieces of Designer Series Paper to the card front, positioning as shown in photo.
- Die cut the 2 squares from the Stylish Squares Dies.
- Use Calypso Coral ink to stamp the Kleenex Box onto one of the squares; stamp the words onto the second square.
- Attach to card front – attach word square with Multi Liquid Glue; attach the Kleenex box square with dimensionals.
- Fold two pieces of the Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon in half, adhere together with Glue Dots. Attach to Kleenex Box to create the appearance of Kleenex.
- Finish the card by adding three of the Fun Flower Resin Shapes.