Are you ready for some hearts?! I have cards of Love for you all week! Hope you enjoy!
- Basic White: 8 ½” x 5 ½”; scored at 4 ¼” (base)
- Basic White: 4 ½” x 3 ¼” (stamped layer)
- Basic Black: 4 5/8” x 3 3/8”
- Designer Series Paper: 5 ¼” x 4” (layer 1); heart pattern
- Score the Basic White at 4 ¼” and fold in half on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- Stamp the heart images randomly in Highland Heather and Fresh Freesia ink on the Basic White. Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black on the hearts.
- Glue the Basic White to the Basic Black layer and pop up both in the middle of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Fussy cut out two hearts from the Designer Series Paper (or use the dies) and pop up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.