Today’s card features the Framed & Festive Stamp Set, along with the Fitting Florets Dies and Designer Paper! This is a beautiful collection!!
- Card Base: Evening Evergreen 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”. Score and fold at 4-1/4”.
- Cherry Cobbler: 3-3/4” x 5”, 3-1/4” x 4”
- Soft Succulent: 3-1/2” x 6-1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 2-3/4”
- Designer Series Paper: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
- Ribbon: 10” tied into bow with ends trimmed
- Color in the berries on the Designer Series Paper with the Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends marker. Try to avoid coloring the Soft Succulent dot in the berry. Adhere that piece to larger Cherry Cobbler panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp sentiment with Cherry Cobbler ink onto Basic White then stamp leaves with Evening Evergreen. Color in leaves with the Light Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends marker. Die cut with oval. Die cut the oval again with Cherry Cobbler and keep the frame part.
- Die cut three Soft Succulent branches with leaves. With dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere the branches to one another so they create a spray.
- Adhere sentiment piece then frame to DSP panel with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals then attach that whole panel to card front with same adhesive.
- With discreetly positioned Mini Glue Dots attach spray to left of sentiment then add bow.
- Sprinkle three Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls on card front as desired.