Welcome to another week of What Will You Stamp?! This week, we were challenged to use the Sheltering Tree stamp set. This is a wonderful set — useful for so many things!!!
To participate in this week’s challenge and to see other great projects from the Design Team using this stamp set, be sure to visit the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog.
- Pink Pirouette: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
- Early Espresso: 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
- Whisper White: 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- Stamp tree image in Early Espresso
- Stamp "leaves" in Pink Pirouette– stamp several times without reinking to add fullness to your tree.
- Stamp grass in Pear Pizzazz, and sentiment below in Early Espresso.
- Adhere whisper white to early espresso, then tie your ribbon around.
- Adhere this to your Pink Pirouette card base!