- Very Vanilla Thick: 5-/12" x 8-1/2"" score at 4-1/4"
- Early Espresso: 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”
- Very Vanilla: 5” x 3-3/4” and 3-1/4” x ¾” and scrap for leaves
- Attach Early Espresso piece to card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Run Very Vanilla piece through Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder and attach to card front with Stampin’ Seal
- Attach Gold Hoop Embellishment to card with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp Sentiment in Early Espresso Ink on small Very Vanilla piece and punch both ends with Banners Pick a Punch, then attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp detailed leaves and acorn in Early Espresso ink on scrap piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
- Stamp fill-in image of leaves with Cajun Craze ink stamping full strength ink on some and stamping off on others.
- Stamp acorn body in Crumb Cake Ink stamping off first and Early Espresso for acorn top stamping off first.
- Punch leaves and acorns out using the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Attach leaves and acorns to Gold Hoop and banner with Mini Glue Dots.
Products used on today's project: